Poroshenko will go to Israel for Peres funeral
Funeral of the former President of Israel will be held on 30 September at the Mount Herzl in Jerusalem
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko will go to Israel to participate in the funeral of Shimon Peres on September 30. It is reported by the press service of the Head of State.
"President Petro Poroshenko will make a visit to Israel to participate in the funeral ceremony of the Nobel Peace Prize, a good friend of Ukraine, the President of Israel (2007-2014) Shimon Peres on September 30, 2016", reads the statement.
A veteran of Israeli politics, the former president, Shimon Peres, died on Wednesday night at 94th year of life. Peres’s condition has deteriorated sharply in the last week after suffering a stroke earlier this month.
A farewell ceremony to Shimon Peres will be held on September 30 at 9:30 am on the square in front of the Knesset, and the funeral are planned at 11:00 am on Mount Herzl.
Israeli President Reuven Rivlin to visit Ukraine on September 26-30 26 September, 19:08
Poroshenko: We are building Ukraine with no place for anti-Semitism 29 September, 12:28
Poroshenko: Passing of Peres is loss for entire world 30 September, 10:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars