Poroshenko on the tragedy of September 11th: We remember
Today is 15th anniversary of the attack on Twin Towers in New York City
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko paid tribute to the victims of terrorist attacks in New York on 11 September 2001. About this he wrote on his page on Twitter.
"We remember." - Wrote the head of state.
Recall, on September 11 in the New York people commemorate the memory of victims of the organized by "Al-Qaeda" 15 years ago catastrophe, the attack on the Twin Towers. That time 2750 persons were killed, but only 1,640 were identified.
The September 11 attack is the first foreign invasion to the United States over the past two centuries. It undermined the people's confidence in complete safety and marked the beginning of the war that the West is waging now.
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case