Poroshenko: NATO Summit will coordinate actions of Normandy Four
Klimkin to go to Europe on July 4 to hold talks on preparation of possible meeting at level of Head of State Assistant
Actions with respect to the meeting of the Normandy Four will be coordinated at the NATO Summit. Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko said this at the celebration of the Navy Day in Odesa.
"As for the meeting of Normandy Four, we will coordinate our actions during the Ukraine-NATO meeting, which will be held on July 8 in Warsaw. We will decide how to proceed on the Normandy Four format. It is not just the fact of the meeting, but the documents that have to be well prepared", he said.
Poroshenko said that the Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin will go to Europe on July 4 to hold talks on the preparation of a possible meeting at the level of Assistant to the Head of State.
"Minister Pavlo Klimkin and the deputy head of the President’s Administration Konstantyn Eliseev will go to Europe on Monday to hold talks on the preparation of a possible Normady Four meeting at the level of Head of Sate Assistants. These meetings will be held regularly", he said.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars