Poroshenko: Military March to show enemies Ukraine's power
March to be held to show Ukrainian army was built from scratch
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko invited citizens and guests of the country to visit the Military March dedicated to 25th anniversary of Ukraine's Independence on August 24. Liga.net reports this, citing the press service of President's Administration office.
"This demonstration is first of all organized to show to Ukrainian people that we are able to provide peace and security for our state and our nation", President said.
According to Poroshenko, the Military March is held in order to show the enemies Ukraine's power, and to show our allies that Ukraine has managed to build the new army, Armed Forces and military units in two years.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas