Poroshenko inspected the house built for Ukrainian military
House of 18 one-bedroom apartments was built on German technology in 3 months
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has inspected the house, which was built in three months for military members of Security Service of Ukraine, who participated in anti-terrorist operation in eastern Ukraine. It is reported by the presidential press service.
The house was built using German technology, it has 18 one-bedroom apartments.
To the cost of construction was included the connection of all utilities - hot and cold water, electricity and plumbing installation, interior doors, kitchen furniture.
Family members of the military also inspected the premises of new apartments.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars