Poroshenko approves the strategy of cyber security of Ukraine
The respective document was developed by the National Security and Defense Council in January
The strategy aims to create conditions for safety of cyberspace and its safe use in interests of the society and the state.
Frequent cases of unsanctioned collection, storage, use, destruction and distribution of personal data, illegal financial operations and frauds are now common things in the Web, reads the document.
“The modern information technologies might be used for committing terrorist acts, specifically by hacking automatic systems of management at infrastructure objects. Politically motivated hostile activity results in attacks on government and private web sites. Various areas of management, industry, as well as defense and security sector get more and more vulnerable to sabotage and reconnaissance activity of foreign special services within cyberspace”, the strategy goes on.
The strategy, in particular, foresees creation and active implementation of policy to improve the cyberspace and reaching compatibility with respective standards of EU and NATO; shaping competitive environment in the area of digital communications and providing services related to cyber protection; involving expert potential of scientific institutions in design and development of program documents in this area; raising public awareness about safe behavior in cyber space.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars