Pope Francis to meet with President Poroshenko
Ukraine's leader also to negotiate with President and Prime Minister of Italy
November 19-20, Ukrainian President Poroshenko to paid his official visit to the Italian Republic and the State of Vatican City, states the media office of the President.
Ukrainian President will meet with the leaders of Italy, including the President of the Italian Republic Sergio Mattarella - the first time since he has been elected as head of the state and the Prime Minister of Italy Matteo Renzi. The sides will discuss a wide range of topical issues of the bilateral and international agenda. Poroshenko also intends to hold a meeting with representatives of Ukrainian community in Italy.
During the visit Ukrainian President to the Vatican he will hold an audience with the Pope Francis and with Italian cardinal of the Catholic Church and Secretary of State Pietro Parolin.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars