Pope Francis created committee for distribution of donations for Ukraine
Commitee's credentials are fixed within one year, if necessary, they can be renewed
Pope of Rome Francis has established a special committee on the distribution of donations for the people of Ukraine affected by the hostilities in the east of the country. It is reported by Vatican Radio.
Commitee's credentials are fixed within one year, if necessary, they can be renewed. The main office of the new committee will be located in the curia of the diocese of Kharkiv and Zaporizhzhya, and the volunteers will act on its behalf to guarantee the actual delivery of the collected funds to the affected population.
Recall that the collection of funds in all Catholic parishes in Europe took place on Sunday, April 24, at the request of Pope Francis.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars