Poltorak: Everyone needs Military March
Ukraine’s Defense Minister is satisfied with actions of mechanized column
Defense Minister of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak expressed confidence that the march on the Independence Day is needed by all, both the military and civilians during the rehearsal on Khreshchatyk. 112 Ukraine TV Channel reports this.
"Everyone must know there is a war, so as about the equipment and personnel. It is a holiday for the military and I am convinced that everyone needs the march - not only military, but also civil citizens. This March is for all Ukrainians who from the first day of aggression against Ukraine went to the front to defend our country", said Poltorak.
He also said he was satisfied with the actions of the mechanized column.
"Today, I am fully satisfied with the actions of the mechanized column. It completed its work. Personnel will still operate. The machinery was sent to the military units, but it will be here on the Independence Day", the minister said.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars