Polish state universities lowered fees for Ukrainian students
Earlier the costs were lowered in several private higher educational institutions
State higher educational institutions of Poland lowered fees for students from Ukraine, informed Radio Poland.
Earlier, Jagiellonian University in Krakow considerably lowered education fees for Ukrainian enrollees.
Recently the fees have been lowered by half for all faculties in the Polish University of Lodz.
“The annual education fees for the faculties of “International Relations” and “Marketing” amount to 1250 euros instead of 2500 euros as it used to be before. For “Journalism and Mass Media Criticism”, as well “English Philology with a Second Foreign Language” a Ukrainian student would pay 1000 euros instead of 2000 euros”, - Radio Poland informed.
Pedagogical University of Krakow reduced the fees by half. Annual fees used to be at the level of 2000 euros. Currently a Ukrainian student would pay 1000 euros for the faculties of “Germanic Philology”, “International Tourism”, “International Relations”, “Graphics and Visualization” and “Informatics”.
Overall education fees for Ukrainian students in various faculties have been reduced by half in the State Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin, Lublin University of Technology and Czestochowa University of Technology.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case