Police suppressed the activity of drug laboratory in Kyiv
Laboratory has been arranged by previously convicted 30-year-old local resident
In Kyiv police suppressed the activity of drug laboratory on the production of psychotropic substances. It was reported by the press service of National Police.
Laboratory has been arranged in a rented apartment by previously convicted for organizing a laboratory for the manufacture of narcotic drugs 30-year-old local resident.
"During a search of this apartment were seized laboratory equipment for the full-cycle production of psychotropic substances, 150 grams of amphetamine, 2.5 kg of amphetamine in a liquid state and 200 grams of fenilnitropropen and other precursors that are used for its production", - said in the message.
Watch the video:
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain