Police: Professional activity is main version of Sheremet’s murder
50 experts investigate journalist’s death
National Police investigates the murder of the Ukrainian journalist Pavlo Sheremet, who died in the explosion of the car. Operative working group of 50 experts defines the basic version of the crime - the professional activities of the journalist, the press service of the National Police of Ukraine reports on Friday night.
The Ministry clarified that the experts work 24/7 and are considering other versions of the crime. It is reported that law enforcement agencies have confiscated and continue to examine the video from the surveillance cameras that recorded the car near the house of the deceased Sheremet.
"The video, posted on the Internet, is seen as evidence. Operation group sets the identity of people recorded, and also suggests that they may be involved in the explosion", reads the report.
National Police also noted that the publication of information "in the pursuit of sensation" will negatively influence the course of the investigation.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case