Pokémon GO helps UK teenager to fight autism
Boy goes out of house first time in five years
The game with elements of augmented reality Pokémon GO helped the boy that suffers from autism to fight his disease. BBC posted the video describing his story on YouTube.
The story tells about the boy named Adam from the UK, who went out of the house for the first time in five years. According to relatives the boy had anxiety in public places, but Pokémon GO helped to overcome it.
Now the walks stopped to be a problem for the teenager – he goes to catch pokemons with joy and excitement.
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
- UKRAINE TOP 22:08Lutsenko: Notice of suspicion against Yanukovych was served according to the law
- UKRAINE TOP 21:33Russia blocked declaration on crisis in Ukraine at OSCE Ministerial Council, - MFA
- UKRAINE TOP 20:31"Naftogaz”: Agreement on gas supplies not signed, Ukraine will not buy gas from Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism