Poisonous eclairs: 21 hospitalized in Odesa region
All patients bought french pastry in cafeteria of the local garment factory, the doctors told
In Balta district of Odesa region a mass toxication by french pastry was recorded, Segodnya reported referring to the infectious disease department of the central hospital.
21 persons with similar symptoms were hospitalized.
"All patients eat eclairs which were sold in the cafeteria of the local garment factory. A few people bought the same cakes at the shops in some villages [in Odesa region - ed.]," the doctors told.
According to medical doctors, the state of poisoned is quite heavy: they held high temperature, also patients are complaining of abdominal pain.
According to the preliminary information, the sweets were brought from city Kodyma in Odesa region.
Ante for Odesa portside plant makes USD 150 million, - State Property Fund 23 September, 11:28
Earthquake in Romania: aftershocks reached Ukraine 24 September, 11:30
Brawl between pro-Kremlin activists and Right Sector members in Odesa 10 October, 09:15
Turkey proachers’ boat sank during storm in Odesa 13 October, 13:48
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars