Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile
Launch was made on Friday evening near North Korean town of Kuson
American military intelligence has documented North Korea failed launch of a ballistic missile.
The launch was made on October 14 in the evening local time near the town Kuson of the province of North Phenan-do.
"The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) have determined that the missile launch in North Korea does not pose a danger for the North American territory", reads the Pentagon communique released on Saturday, October 15.
The US defense department believed that it was a failed launch of a ballistic medium-range missile Musudan.
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case