Participants of religious processions prayed for peace and prosperity in Ukraine
“We've all seen all prayers for peace and prosperity of Ukraine, and all action is aimed at good. We are very pleased it took place in such constructive and good manner”, opposition party’s leader says
There have been no serious breaches of public order as the religious procession in the Ukrainian capital continued. The participants of the religious procession prayed for peace in Ukraine. The leader of the parliamentary faction of the "Opposition bloc" Yuriy Boyko said this after the prayer for the Day of the Rus’s Baptism on Vladimir's Hill.
"It was absolutely kind and peaceful demonstration. The attempts of some politicians to turn it into some kind of provocation, fortunately, failed", Boyko said.
According to him, all the participants of the procession wish peace in the country.
"We've all seen all prayers for peace and prosperity of Ukraine, and all action is aimed at good. We are very pleased it took place in such constructive and good manner”, Yuriy Boyko added.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas