Over half of Ukrainians support EU integration - poll
More than 50% of Ukrainian citizens want to be part of EU
The information is provided by Kyiv International Institute of Sociology based on the opinion poll.
23% of interviewees wouldn’t vote for EU integration in a referendum, the rest 24% are undecided or wouldn’t take part in the vote.
Cast votes in such a referendum would be divided as follows (this data is the most accurate in relation to possible results of the referendum, if it would have taken place in December 2015): in favor of EU integration – 70%, against – 30%.
Same as before, the support of integration into the European Union differs in regions of Ukraine. In western Ukraine the idea is favored by 78% of citizens, in central Ukraine – 58%, in southern – 41%, in eastern – 29%.
At the same time the idea about the integration of Ukraine into the Customs Union is supported by 17% of Ukrainians.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars