Over 58% of Ukrainians use Internet
More Ukrainian citizens carry out financial and purchase-sell operations online
As of 2015 more than 58% of Ukrainian citizens use Internet, informs UNIAN, quoting the Head of State Service of Special Communication and Information Protection Leonid Yevdochenko.
“The number of Internet users estimated by independent experts amounted to 58% by the end of 2015”.
According to the report of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, about 17% of Ukrainian internet users carry out purchase-sell operations through Internet, 1/3 make purchases online through social networks.
It is mentioned in the report that 61% of operations with payment cards in Ukraine are non-cash, 88,3% of population are exposed to analogue TV transmission, 83,5% - to radiobroadcasting, while 18,3% are provided with cable television, 23,6 – with digital television. Only 8,2% of Ukrainian households are left with wired TVs.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case