OUN activist Vitaliy Regor stabbed in Kyiv is in intensive care
Media reported that this is the same man who tore the St. George ribbons from mother and daughter during a protest in May 9
A man in military uniform was stabbed with a knife 8 times by an unknown person at the bus stop on Podeby Avenue in Kyiv, yesterday at about 12:00. The corresponding video from surveillance cameras is posted on Euromaidan Facebook page. The video shows the victim going downstairs to the subway and an attacker, running up to him and stabbing him 8 times to his abdomen.
Later a video appeared by the eyewitness, where the wounded claims that his name is Vitaliy Regor and he is a volunteer of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN).
On the video Regor blames separatists in the attack and says that the distinctive feature of the attacker was beard.
In comments to the video users write that currently Regor is supposedly in intensive care of the 17th Kyiv hospital and that he allegedly has been removed the spleen, lungs and right hand are severely damaged.
Also, users note that this is not the first attack on Regor.
At the same time, pro-Russian media write that Regor attacked a mother and her daughter, wearing St. George ribbons during procession of "Immortal Regiment" in Kyiv on May 9. The ribbons He allegedly reared the ribbons off and lit them with a lighter.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars