OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death
Pavlov died yesterday in explosion in the elevator of his house
The Deputy Head of the OSCE SMM in Ukraine Alexander Hug said that the organization is unable to confirm the death of the "Motorola" militants in Donetsk. He said this to 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
According to Hug, the staff of the mission very carefully checks all incoming information and it cannot confirm the death of Arsen Pavlov yet.
"We know about the death of Pavlov. Basing on our own observations, we cannot confirm the information that was provided by our observers, who are in Donetsk, that very carefully monitor the situation that has arisen in the region on both sides of the contact line. It is necessary to avoid the deterioration of the crisis for any reason", Hug said.
Arsen Pavlov, known as Motorola, came to the occupied Donbas as chairman of the illegal armed unit ‘Sparta’. Previously, he claimed to have executed 15 POWs, the soldiers of Ukraine’s armed forces. Amnesty International urged to investigate the murders that he confirmed to have committed.
Recall that the "Motorola" died yesterday in the result of explosion in the elevator of his house. Ukrainian security officials as well as the self-proclaimed Donetsk republic officials confirmed his death. The self-proclaimed Donetsk government even said they already established customers of murder and are looking for a performer.
Ex-leader of Ukrainian foreign intelligence Mykola Malomuzh shared his view on the high profile murder of Arsen Pavlov a.k.a. Motorola.
Georgiy Tuka, Deputy Minister of the Temporarily Occupied Territories, said that the murder of infamous pro-Kremlin militant Arsen Pavlov, a.k.a. Motorola, could possibly lead to clean-ups inside the so-called ‘DPR’.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case