Operational HQ is created in connection with the illegal extraction of amber
Prosecutor General's Office and National Police try to resolve the conflict
Police in conjunction with the Prosecutor General's Office created operational headquarters to respond to the situation with the illegal extraction of amber, -reported National Police press service.
“We continuing to plan a set of joint activities together with the Prosecutor General's Office, aimed at resolving the conflict in the Rivnenska region. In particular, we will establish the headquarters for the rapid response to the situation around illegal amber mining ", - the report says.
Ukrainian National Police Office stressed that the question of mining and sale of amber is still not resolved at the legislative level. Now near the place where was a massive clash between police and miners amber is a sufficient number of law enforcement officers are present.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case