Online Broadcast: Ceremony of signature of Paris Agreement
Ukraine is among the countries that signed the treaty
Ukraine joined the solemn ceremony of signature of the Paris Agreement. The event is taking place at the UN Headquarters in New York. It hosts representatives from more than 150 countries; dozens of state leaders attend the ceremony.
As is known, on April 22, the international community marks the Earth Day. This day reminds people of how important it is to care about the planet's ecology. Traditionally, Peace Bells all over the world ring, encouraging people to unite and put in efforts to preserve peace on the planet.
The online bradcast of the ceremony in New York City is provided by UN Web TV.
Watch the video:
UNDP continues support for Donbas restoration 16 October, 11:03
UN Security Council votes against Russia resolution on Aleppo 9 October, 13:09
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars