Only 21% Ukrainians believe in implementing reforms
Also only 20% of Ukrainians positively perceive the situation in the country
According to survey carried out by the Gorshenin Institute, only 21.2% of Ukrainian respondents believe that Ukraine implements the real reforms. However, 71.5% believe that reforms are not carried out, 29.9% of them believe that reforms probably are not carried out, and 41.6% believe that reforms definitely are not carried out.
Also according to the survey, 20.4% of Ukrainians believe that the country is moving in the right direction, of which 5.5% believe that definitely in the right, and 14.9% - most probably in the right.
However, 69.8% of respondents believe that Ukraine is moving in the wrong direction. 30.8% of them believe that rather in the wrong and 39% - definitely in the wrong.
The Gorshenin Institute notes that in comparison with February 2015 a trend towards worsening perception of reform started. Also, according to the survey, most respondents are not willing to sacrifice their well-being for the sake of reforms. Only 22.1% are ready to suffer financial difficulties for the success of reforms, and 73.1% are not willing to do it.
2000 respondents took part in the survey which had been conducted from 8 to 17 February 2016.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas