One Ukrainian killed and two injured in terrorist attack in Nice
Consul of Ukraine in Nice Mark Ivasilevich disclosed the identity of the Ukrainian victim
Honorary Consul of Ukraine in Nice Mark Ivasilevich discloses the identity of the victim of the terrorist attack on 14 July in Nice (France), a citizen of Ukraine.
According to TSN, during the terrorist attack killed 22-year-old Mykhailo Bazelevsky.
"Photos of Ukrainian are hanging along the Promenade des Anglais, where the evening of July 14 during the celebration of Bastille Day a tragedy happened", - says the publication.
The Foreign Ministry of Ukraine reported that as a result of the terrorist attack in Nice one Ukrainian is killed and two injured.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case