People brought flowers to Maidan in memory of Euromaidan peaceful protesters
November 30, 2013, Ukrainian Berkut police violently dispersed Euromaidan protesters on Kyiv's Maidan Nezalezhnosti
In the capital, people bring flowers and lampads to Maidan Nezalezhnosti, - reported Yevgen Kurulenko, correspondent of ‘112 Ukraine’ TV Channel.
'In honor of the second anniversary of students' dispersal people bring flowers and lampads to Maidan Nezalezhnosti', - he said.
He also pointed out that 'the main square of the capital meets the second anniversary of the beating and dispersal of students on Maidan in the operation mode'.
'Cars are running on Khreshchatyk, traffic is not blocked, and there are no organized rallies or actions at Maidan Nezalezhnosti yet. The residents of the capital continue to come, they bring flowers and the lampads to the monument of Independence and to the Alley of 'Heavenly Hundred Heroes', - reported he.
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas