Official: in connection with disappearance of BlaBlaCar driver, members of Right Sector are being wanted
“If to be more precise, they were members of “special forces unit” which participated in the shooting in Mukachevo on July 11 of the last year”, - he remarked
Head of Zakarpattya regional state administration Hennadii Moskal stated that in connection with disappearance of BlaBlaCar driver –Taras Pozniakov, members of Right Sector are being wanted (according to the press service of Moskal).
“Both of the suspected, being wanted in connection with disappearance of Taras Pozniakov from BlaBlaCar, are members of Right Sector. If to be more precise, they are members of “special forces unit” “Sonechko”, which participated in shooting in Mukachevo on July 11 of the last year. One of them is citizen of Russia Luan Kingisep (covername is Luka), and the other is Dmytro Golub (covername Tof), resident of Chernivtsi oblast. In fact, this crime is an echo of Mukachevo events, and a direct result of inactivity of law enforcement authorities which did not want to detain and to bring to responsibility fake battalion commander Roman Stoiko (covername is Chestnyi), however everybody knows his location. And they are not making a search for other members of Right Sector, involved in the shooting in Mukachevo”, - he declared.
Previously law enforcement officers confirmed that the car of the missing citizen of Lviv was detected in Kyiv region.
Taras Pozniakov who had found fellow passengers for the route Lviv-Kyiv via BlaBlaCar and went missing, for the last time was in touch during his stop at a petrol station in near 40 km from Kyiv. It was also traced that the car was driven down the highway in the area of Bobrytsia village, in 23-26 km from Kyiv.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars