Odesa flooded due to heavy rain
As several streets of the city are waterlogged, the traffic is heavy, Odesa residents say
In Odesa due to heavy rain the streets of the city are flooded, users of social networks report.
A video from Shchorsa street was published in social networks where due to the large amount of water it is difficult to move.
The press service of the Odesa City Hall said that on the street specialized vehicles operates providing the ability to drive through the flooded road section.
The City Council informed that since the evening of October 20, employees of the utility enterprise "City roads" were cleaning storm run offs from fallen leaves and draining the rainwater from the several streets of Odesa.
"At the moment the works in the aftermath of heavy rain are still going at the Shchorsa and Promyslova streets," added at the mayor's office.
Watch flood in Odesa [video by Dmitry Stepanov]
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas