Odesa activists threw eggs and tried to throw manure at Russian Consulate building
Also they brought gallows "for the traitors" to the building
Pro-Ukrainian activists gathered near the Consulate General of Russia in Odesa, and pelted the building with eggs, said "Odessa-Media".
Police decided to stop them but was also attacked by protesters. As a result of the clashes the security forces were abundantly soiled by eggs, but there were no injuries.
Activists brought symbolic gallows ("for the traitors"), and manure to throw it over the fence. Police prevented to do this. In total, about one hundred people participated in the protest.
Watch the video:
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars