Number of detainees in case of coup in Turkey may exceed 6 thousand people, -. Justice Minister
Currently, the operation to detain the rebels continues
Currently, the operation to arrest the rebels continues. The number of detainees in the case of a coup in Turkey will exceed 6 thousand people. Such a statement on Sunday, July 17 made the Turkish Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag, reports the agency "Anadolu".
"At the moment the operation to clean up the military ranks continues. Number of detainees may exceed six thousand people - the process continues.." - Bozdag said.
Also, commenting on the request for extradition of Imam-oppositionist Gulen, which Turkish President Erdogan accused of coup attempt, the head of the Ministry of Justice said: "Defending him, America would weaken its position and harm its own credibility. In light of recent events I do not think that the US will take care of the man- organizer of actions against Turkey. "
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case