Number of crimes increased in Ukraine, - Yuriy Sevruk
"If reform will be completed in the shortest possible time, situation will be corrected"
Due to implementing of police reform the number of crimes increased in Ukraine, - reported First Deputy Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yuriy Sevruk during his interview on 112 Channel.
According to his words, the talk about the reform’s results may be possible after completion of the reforming process.
"It’s difficult to evaluate the work of the police at the moment, because we will see the results much later. At the moment, work has deteriorated, but this is due to the fact that re-certification of employees continuing and they want to know whether they will continue to work or not. Therefore, criminality rate has increased over the past 5 months, and it gradually increases, and the detection rate has fallen.
It concerns primarily property crimes (theft, robbery, burglary, car theft). If reform will be completed in the shortest possible time, the situation will be corrected, "- said Sevruk.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars