Number of cities in Crimea left without electricity
Kerch, Sudak and Dzhankoy are left without electricity
Electricity has been switched off in Kerch, Sudak, Dzhankoy and Dzhankoy district, informed “Krym. Realii”.
Power cuts are caused by accidents on power-lines, it is said in the report.
City administration of Dzhankoy informed that power supply in the city will be limited in the period from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. on February 29 for civilians, industrial objects, companies and organizations.
Authorities of Sevastolop also warn people about possible power cuts in the city due to accidents on power-line. Street lighting is limited in Sevastopol due to electricity deficit.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday 24 October, 09:28
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas