No Ukrainians among victims of tragedy in Nice, - Ukraine's Embassy in France
Ukrainian Embassy opens hot line to stay in touch with citizens in France
The Embassy’s Facebook account features a message urging people to stay in their apartments and offices. In case they need shelter, they should use hashtag #portesouvertesnice.
As is known, at least 80 people deceased, about 150 more were wounded in the terrorist attack in Nice, France. The terrorist, presumably ISIS militant, ran into the crowd as he was driving and shooting people in streets. The police killed him and later found more weapons and explosives in the truck. Identity papers of a French-Tunisian were also discovered, according to a police source quoted by news agency AFP (Sky News).
Leading political figures from around the globe expressed condolences to the French nation and the government.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars