No Ukrainians among victims of terrorist attack in Tel Aviv (to be confirmed), - Ukrainian Embassy in Israel
Situation is under control
According to the preliminary information, there are no Ukrainian citizens among the victims of the terrorist attack in Tel Aviv. Olena Ivanchuk, the Press Secretary of the Ukrainian Embassy in Israel reported this to 112.ua.
"At the moment we have no information about injured citizens of Ukraine", she noted.
According to Ivanchuk, the situation in the city is under control.
"Such situations occur frequently in Israel, so the security services are ready for the terrorist acts and quickly react to them. City Hall and police of Tel Aviv strengthens security measures in the city to protect educational facilities and places of mass gatherings. Situation is now under control" she said.
Ivanchuk stressed that if the citizens of Ukraine are planning to go to Israel in the near future, it is not necessary to cancel the trip, but they should avoid crowded places.
Poroshenko: We are building Ukraine with no place for anti-Semitism 29 September, 12:28
Poroshenko will go to Israel for Peres funeral 29 September, 14:22
Poroshenko: Passing of Peres is loss for entire world 30 September, 10:47
Rivlin interrupts visit to Ukraine due to Peres’s death 28 September, 09:02
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels