No flights between Ukrainian and Russian cities from October 25
The negotiations between the countries on resolving the situation will continue
Ukrainian Ministry of Infrastructure stated that starting from October 25, flights between the Ukrainian and Russian cities will not be available.
Minister of Infrastructure Andriy Pyvovarskyy noted that the technical consultations between the Russian and Ukrainian Air Transport Agencies concerning mutual bans of flights took place today in Brussels. "I think they [the next stage of negotiations] will prolong after October 25, but the sanctions against Russian airlines that violate Ukrainian legislation to come into force October 25," said the Minister.
He also highlighted that Russia banned Ukrainian airlines from flying into its territory; and these sanctions to come into force October 25.
"That is why from October 25, flights from Russian cities will not be performed", concluded the Minister.
Recalling, State Aviation Administration informed Russian airlines, indicated in the sanctions list, that they would not be granted the permission to make flights to Ukraine since the winter period 2015/2016. Aeroflot and Transaero are banned from flying to Ukraine from October 25, said in the statement.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars