No explosives found at airport Kyiv
Airport is reopened, the alarm was false
International Airport Kyiv (Zhuliany) is now reopened after checking reports of his supposedly mining, wrote the press service of the airport in Facebook.
"Kyiv airport is now reopened. Alarm, predictably, was wrong. We hope that the person who made the call will be found and punished," - said in a statement.
We recall, the "Kyiv" airport mining was being checked in Kyiv
The message about mining the airport terminal came to the duty of the National Police Department at 12:52 p.m. Passengers have been evacuated from the terminal and the building will be inspected by Bomb Technicians.
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
Holocaust Memorial center to be created at Babi Yar, - Poroshenko 29 September, 15:17
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels