Night buses will appear in Kyiv in 2016
Estimated cost is going to be 2-3 times higher than day-time transport
“Next year in Kyiv will start to work night block buses” - says head of Transport Infrastructure Olexands Kozlovskiy.
“We are planning to start with 2-3 buses called “Bogdan” every hour. Approximate time of their work is 11p.m to 2 p.m or 11.p.m till 6 p.m. First of all we need to determine whether there will be demand on this buses”, - says Kozlovskiy.
He also added that estimated cost will be 2-3 times higher that day-time buses.
“We are planning to work on the system of notifications so people would know the schedule of night buses” - notes Kozlovskiy.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case