New York governor banned Pokémon GO for criminals
Authorities want to protect children from possible cases of sexual violence
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has ordered state authorities to ban served a sentence for sexual offenses enjoy Pokémon Go and other games with elements of augmented reality. The corresponding decree was posted on the website of the governor.
As explained by the head of state, such measures of power have gone with the aim to protect children from possible cases of sexual violence. The Department of Corrections in New York will implement the restrictive measures were sent to the.
"We must ensure that the evolution of technology will not turn in the hunt of the dangerous predators for the new victims", Cuomo said.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile 16 October, 13:07
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case