New Year in the capital: a party despite of everything
New Year is a magical time when people relax themselves and gain some energy for the next year. Some people choose to celebrate in the heart of the country – in Kyiv
Kyiv celebrates New Year too. For a couple of days all the problems go aside. Miraculous lights and trees are all is needed.
Celebrates Maidan. It still remembers revolution of dignity. This year it is a heart of the nation. A lot of people come here to lose themselves in the crowd. To be loud, to sing songs and have fun.
There are a lot of monuments in Kyiv. Some of them dedicated to philosophers, others – to big worriers like Bogdan Chmelnytskyi.
Kiev National University is lightened from the outside. The building is completely red. It looks good in the but in the winter it looks amazing.
People are having. This year there are almost no show but still it`s quite cold outside. Ukrainians warm themselves in cozy pubs of simply walking down the streets with the ones they love.
New Year is coming. Christmas is in the air.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- SOCIETY20:10Ukraine’s medical system: Nocebo effect
- POLITICS13:09Crimean Tatar autonomy in terms of the law
- UKRAINE TOP 23:17Normandy talks: Reaction of the social media
- POLITICS22:15New sanctions against Russia. Persons, businesses and their penalties
- POLITICS19:24World fact-check: How to check the statements of Trump and Clinton
- POLITICS21:53Six months of premiership: Best quotes of Volodymyr Groysman
- UKRAINE TOP 13:42Crimea has nothing to do with Ukraine: myth or reality?
- UA & EU21:02Closed sky: why Ukraine has not joined European Common Aviation Area?
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:36Militant "Motorola" killed in Donetsk: What is leader of "Sparta" gang known for?
- POLITICS10:08October 14: Ukraine’s far-right Intercession
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars