New navigation system in Kyiv metro
The “fitting” took place on the night of February 19
Designers-volunteers of the union “Agents of Change” develop new signs that will help passengers find their way in the metro and in the streets leading up to the metro stations.
The “fitting” of the new navigation system took place on the night of February 19 on Maidan Nezalezhnosti and Khreshchatyk stations at about 3 a.m., informed coordinator of the project Ihor Sklyarevskiy on Facebook.
“These are test, technical prototypes. We put them up in order to appraise their size, colors and placement. We put them up at night after metro was already closed, appraised them and took them down again”, - explained volunteer Vladyslav Kulik.
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case