New armored artillery boat Gurza-M set sail in Kyiv
It detects the coordinates of a dangerous target for 30 km, the NSDC Secretary Oleksandr Turchynov told
In Kyiv at the plant "Lenin's Kusnitsa" took place a solemn launching of the armored artillery boat Gurza-M. The ceremony was attended by the Secretary of National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine (NSDC) Oleksandr Turchynov.
"This boat will be able to reliably protect the border and detect dangerous targets, landing and surface targets. Within a 30 km distance it gives the coordinates of a dangerous target, which threatens our coastal security. It has underwater radars that can find for 1 kilometer a combat swimmer-diver. I'm sure that it is actually the first but very important step that will restore the capacity of the Navy, " Turchynov said.
The NSDC Secretary noted that for the first two years Ukrainian naval forces recieved two combat well-armored and equipped boats.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case