Netflix started working in Ukraine
The popular U.S. provider will not work in rebel-held areas of Donbas and Russian-occupied Crimea
Netflix, the widely famous U.S. provider, was launched in Ukraine, ITC.ua reported. The service started its work in another 179 countries across the globe.
Ukrainian viewers can choose among 3 pricing plans, all of which offer an unlimited view of movies and TV series. The Basic package costs EUR 8, Standard – EUR 10, and Premium costs EUR 12 per month. Apart from the price, they differ in quality of video stream (Premium package supports HD) and the number of devices available for the simultaneous view. For the new Netflix users, the first month is free.
Lately, Netflix pays great attention to creating its own original content. Ukrainian viewers well know Netflix’s TV shows, such as House of Cards, Daredevil, Sense8, Narcos and others.
Netflix stated that the provider will not work in Crimea, North Korea and Syria, due to restrictions for the sanctions-related U.S. companies.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars