National Police warns about dangers of Pokemon Go
Interior Ministry said they would raise issue of regulation of such services’ activity on Ukraine’s territory
The National Police is concerned about the popularity of the Pokemon Go game. The department said this in the statement on the official website.
"The popularity of the Pokemon Go leads to the emergence of a new range of threats, associated with its use. The objects of critical infrastructure, the life and health of individuals, quantitatively increased deaths of Pokemon Go players", reads the statement.
The Interior Ministry said that they can call on the Cabinet to regulate the activities of such applications in the territory of Ukraine.
"Regarding the threats to critical infrastructure, sensitive sites, ATO areas, public places and security of ordinary citizens due to uncontrolled use of this service on the territory of Ukraine, the Interior Ministry is ready to call on the Cabinet to regulate the activities of such applications in the territory of Ukraine", the report says.
National Police has developed the hints for Pokemon Go players in order to avoid the accidents.
Lutsenko proposes to lift ban on casinos in Ukraine 19 October, 23:14
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels