National Guard gets ready to preparing to break up mass street protest in Kyiv
National Guard urgently ordered repairs of water jets costing 380 thousand USD
The National Guard of Ukraine is preparing to break up street protests in Kyiv. This was reported by Our Money, analytical project for public procurement, referring to Ukrainian Public Procurement official web-portal.
The National Guard urgently ordered repair works of water jets for breaking up mass protests in Kyiv. The cost of the special vehicles repair makes 380 thousand USD.
It is also reported that the military unit of the National Guard of Kyiv made a deal with the LLC "Company Tital" for the repair and upgrade of two vehicles ABC-40 "Tornado" on the basis of the vehicle "KAMAZ" on August 29, 2016.
As a it was reported earlier the protesters blocked the office of Kyiv department of urban development. Two police officers are injured, three protester arrested in the result of clashed near the the building of Kyivmiskbud.
Three people detained. Among them two residents of Kyiv and another one from Ivano-Frankivsk, (Western Ukraine, - ed.). Two policemen injured. A criminal case initiated on hooliganism and for resisting and assaulting a police officer," - said Andriy Kryschenko.
Earlier locals and veterans of Donbas conflict stormed the site of construction that they considered illegal. Fights followed, as the opponents threw stones and firecrackers at each other.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas