NASA engineers will arrive in Ukraine to launch rockets
Ukraine will host rocket- Sports World Championship on August 22-30
More than 300 athletes from 20 countries will come to Lviv, Ukraine to compete in the art of designing and launching the rocket models. The teams of the leading technology countries of the world: US, Japan, China, Canada, and the United Kingdom are among the participants, ain.ua reports.
The Passion to the space rocket models was the first step in the career of many NASA engineers and the employees of the national space agencies of various countries. The Aurora Flight Technologies company executives are among the athletes who will come to Ukraine. This company is engaged in manufacturing of combat drones for the US Army, the leading engineers of the Alaska Aerospace and Eurosam companies will also be there.
The World Air Sports Federation (FAI) works with the rocket modeling sport issues at the international level, with headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland. The Ukrainian delegation fought there the right to host the 2016 World Cup in serious confrontation with Russia in 2014. It has become possible due to the successful holding of the European Championship in 2015 in Ukraine.
The Ukrainian team is composed of 32 athletes and has good chances in the Championship, because the Ukrainians are the current European champions. At the European Championship, our team won 14 gold, 6 silver and 7 bronze medals overall last year.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case