UPDATES: Munich shooting reported in shopping Centre
Details of the incident are under the investigation
Keep track of the online-broadcast of Munich shooting.
The police are looking for the three attackers, and regard the events as a terrorist attack. According to the eyewitness, the shooting started at McDonald’s restaurant, and then the shooters crossed the street and headed to the shopping center, and opened fire there, and later, according to witnesses, went to the underground floors of the center. Then they went into the subway.
There are no Ukrainians among the victims, but several compatriots were in the mall.
A big security operation is under way, German police say. The scene in the Moosach district has been sealed off.
Details of the incident are not announced.
Dnipro city shooting: People say farewell to perished cops 26 September, 14:41
Murderer of two police employees in Dnipro stable after surgery 26 September, 07:45
Policeman shot dead, fellow worker wounded by driver in Dnipro city 25 September, 13:15
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain