Oleh Lyashko suggests banning Ukrainian comedy actor Zelensky for a bad joke
Zelensky with his indecent joke about Ukraine blew up Ukrainian society and and social media
The leader of the Radical Party, Oleh Lyashko suggests to ban Volodymyr Zelensky, the host of the Ukrainian TV comedy production team Kvartal 95, from performing for indecent jokes about Ukraine. This was written on his Facebook page.
"Volodymyr Zelensky, the host of Kvartal 95 comedy show, made a joke in his speech during the festival in Jurmala:" Ukraine reminds of the German actress in adult movies - it is ready to accept (anybody, - ed.) in any amount from any side," - wrote Lyashko.
He proposed to ban Zelensky from performing in Ukraine.
"We must ban this "man" from performing in Ukraine. Let him beg in foreign dumps," - summed up the MP.
According to Lyashko, no matter how difficult is the situation, no one can humiliate their native country to amuse the foreign audience.
As it was reported, Volodymyr Zelensky was making his performances, imaging Ukraine as a pauper, begging from everything and anything during the comic festival in Jurmala on September 10.
Volodymyr Zelensky commented on the scandalous performance of Kvartal 95 in Jurmala.
"The joke, which caused heated discussion does not have two or more meanings. The essence of this reprise is simple: stop taking loans, which shall will be paid by our children, grandchildren and those who will come after us and be responsible for all those nasty things that we are doing. We are a proud nation, we are not beggars. That's all. There are no other meanings in this joke. This is a joke about the actions of our rulers, our authorities, not about people and not about our country. So, one shouldn't pretend to be a cultural archaeologist an search for the non existent in creativity of Kvartal," - writes Volodymyr Zelensky on his Facebook page.
"We love our country and fight for its freedom, freedom of speech and thought in every show, every second," - he added.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars