Most Ukrainians injured in accident in Norway, will leave the hospital tomorrow, - Ambassador
Their condition is described as approaching to recovery
The majority of Ukrainian citizens, who have suffered as a result of the road accident with the tourist bus in Norway, today or tomorrow will be able to leave the hospital. This was stated on TV channel "112 Ukraine" by the Ukrainian ambassador to Norway Vyacheslav Yatsyuk.
As Yatsyuk said he spent a few hours in the main hospital of the city of Alesund, where the largest number of Ukrainian victims were taken.
"I met with each of our citizens who are in this hospital. These are 12 citizens of Ukraine. Overall their condition is normal. It can be characterized as such that is close to recovery. According to the doctors, the vast majority of Ukrainians will be able to leave the hospital today or tomorrow morning ", - said Yatsyuk.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels