More than two thousand policemen and national guards to ensure law and order in Kyiv
These measures provided due to Parliament meetings on September 6-9 and events with massive participation of citizens
More than two thousand police officers and soldiers of the National Guard of Ukraine will ensure law and order in the center of Kyiv on September 6-9. The press service of the National Police in Kyiv reports this.
These measures are provided due to the Parliament meetings on September 6-9 and events with massive participation of citizens. Reinforced police squads and soldiers of the National Guard of Ukraine will be on duty in the city center, at bus stops and in the metro.
Recall there was the opening of the fifth session of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VRU) of VIII convocation. Traditionally, the morning plenary session began at 10:00 a.m. Kyiv time. President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko delivered a speech to the People’s Deputies.
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas