More than 1,7 million refugees in Ukraine, - government report
Over 1,3 million families applied for financial aid to cover living expenses
The information appears in the report submitted by the Cabinet of Ministers to the Parliament. The report contains results of government activities in 2015, approved by the regulation dated February 1, 2016 №57-р.
“According to current information as of 29 January 2016, 1 346 276 families (1 704 937 persons) applied for financial aid to cover living expenses, including utilities”, - says the report.
The Cabinet of Ministers states that the rights of internally displaced persons for pensions are ensured by transferring their pension accounts.
“All in all, 80% of pensioners, who used to live in uncontrolled by Kyiv parts of Donetsk and Luhansk regions, receive pensions from the Pension Fund of Ukraine”, - mentioned in the report.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars