More than 1 700 terrorist attacks against civilians documented during ATO
Today, a memorial sign to the victims was opened near Volnovakha
Since the beginning of the ATO police documented more than 1,700 terrorist attacks against the civilian population. It is reported by the press service of the Ukrainian police office.
"Today, near Volnovakha is opened a memorial sign to the victims of one of these cynical crimes - a tragedy when militants fired on the regular bus with civilians in Eastern Ukraine. Now on this place is situated the monument with the names of 12 victims. Our regional police department took part in a memorable event and expressed condolences to the victims' families ", - noted in the department.
Since the beginning of the antiterrorist operation in Donetsk region police documented more than 1,700 terrorist attacks against the civilian population, in which has suffered nearly 800 people, including 174 killed. Materials of criminal proceedings on the facts of the attacks were submitted to Security Service of Ukraine.
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars